My blog, my chance to rant about something that has been bugging me for a long time.
Ladies-you can be totally disgusting at the gym.
And when I say disgusting, I mean that I have almost thrown up a number of times because of your self-centred, obnoxious behaviour.
There are some things that one thinks are soooooooooooooooooooooo obvious that they do not need stating.
However, since a lot of you seem to have no common sense whatsoever, I will give you the Top Five Things Never to Do In the Change Room.
1. Thou shalt not shave thy legs, armpits or any other body part in the communal shower.
Seriously! Ladies-this is totally revolting. Shave. At. Home.
2. Thou shalt not brush thy teeth in the communal shower.
I know right-you would think that stinking up the shower room and someone hoarking out their gushy, toothpaste, goober mess into a communal shower would not need to be said. Well, if you thought that-then you would be completely WRONG.
3. Thou shalt not use a loofa in the steam room.
Yes, I swear. There are chicks who think that scraping off their dead skin in a communal steam is just wonderful and that all the rest of us would really love to sit on their dead folicle shavings.
4. Thou shalt not sit with your knees up and towel down anywhere in the change room or sauna.
And don't grin about it either. I really don't care what your sexual orientation is, or what your private parts look like for chrissssssake. Can a person (like me) not just have a peaceful shvitz without some idiot aiming that view at the other ladies in the room? And don't do your fucking yoga warm up in their either. Seriously! Ugh. Feh. Puke!
5. Thou shalt not hog the tiny little bit of bench space available with all your crap.