What could possibly be wrong with that?
New York's Common Core web site sent students to a sex quiz page.
Among the 'educational' questions are:
"Are you a slut?"
"Are you a loser?'
- How many sexual partners have you had?
- Would you have a threesome or a gang bang?
- Are you often called a slut?
- Have you ever let a boy hump you or grind on you in your younger years?
- Have you ever messed around with brothers, cousins, or some other people related somehow?
- What type of sex do you enjoy/prefer?
Don't worry, your superiors still find Common Core to be EXCELLENT educational material.
- Are you a virgin?
- Do you pay to talk to hot girls, and or pay for any female interaction?
- How many times per day do you jerk your dick to porn/female pictures?
- When did you last have sex?
- How much is in your savings and checking?
- What’s the average size of your dick?
- How much time do you spend on femdom sites per day?
- Do you cross dress?
Obvious questions that the mainstream media couldn't care less about:
1) Who designed this and how did they get the contract?
2) Who was reviewing the answers?
3) How come there are no safeguards against grooming in public education systems despite this type of thing happening over and over again?