This is excellent.
Remember, "sex ed" is just grooming.
This shows that one mother-one person can make a difference. One can not get discouraged.
And this term is something that we need to remember:
"Sexual Foreplay Curriculum".
How did she get it cancelled?
By simply reading it to school board members at a meeting.
"McLellan warns parents that, unless they stand up and say NO to this curriculum, their children will be learning how to:
• make condoms fun and pleasurable,
• use condoms as a method of foreplay,
• act sexy/sensual when putting condoms on,
• hide [a] condom on your body and ask your partner to find it,
• tease each other sexually while putting on a condom,
• have fun putting one on your partner, while pretending you are different people or in different situations,
• feel more relaxed and really enjoy yourself, and
• use condoms to make erections last longer!